: September 30, 2020
: September 30, 2020
We at R5 Labs, LLC (collectively, “R5
”, or “we
”) are strongly committed to transparency, and we want you (“you
” or “your
), products, Website, and features, either online or offline (collectively, the “Website
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- YOUR CALIFORNIA RIVACY RIGHTS
- YOUR CHOICES
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITE AND APPS
- CONTACT US
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two basic types of information from you when you provide it to us or when you use or interact with our Website: personal information and non-personal information.
Personal information includes all information that relates to you personally and either identifies or may be used to identify you personally (collectively, “personal information
”). We may collect the following types of personal information from you depending upon the device you are using and how you interact with us or use or interact with our Website, such as your:
- Contact Information. Name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Device Information. IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type and device identifiers.
- Payment and Billing Information. Credit card number, banking information, transactional information, and billing and shipping address.
- Audio Information. When you speak with customer service, we record the conversation.
- Employment Information. Place of employment and position.
Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you or information that has been anonymized (collectively, “non-personal information
”). When we combine non-personal information with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information.
You can always refuse to provide your information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in our Website or receiving responses to your inquiries or other information of interest.
2. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We need to collect personal information from you in order to provide you with our Website, as well as to improve your experience. You may provide us with personal information in several ways, including, for example when you:
- Visit our website or use our Website;
- Register for any website account;
- Correspond with us in any way, including through surveys and promotions;
- Sign up to receive our newsletter or promotional information;
- Ask for customer service, support or other assistance; or
- Interact with us in any other way, online or offline, including through our Website.
- Remind us who you are when you access our Website which helps us to provide you with Website tailored to your specific needs and interest;
- Determine the browser you are using so our Website works properly;
- Assist us with sending you notifications;
- Generate analytics regarding your use of our Website; and
- Estimate our audience size by determining whether your visit is your first.
You can set your browser or device to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser or device to decline these technologies, some Website may not function properly. Our Website do not currently change the way they operate upon detection of a Do Not Track
or similar signal.
. To learn more about Google’s partner Website and to learn how to opt-out of tracking of analytics by Google click here
Offline Interactions and Other Sources
We also may collect personal information from other sources (such as our partners or third party service providers) or from our offline interactions with you to, among other things, enable us to verify or update information contained in our records and to better customize the Website for you.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use personal information to:
- provide you with our Website;
- facilitate your interactions and transactions with us;
- respond to your requests, communications, suggestions, comments, inquiries, and requests (including your feedback about our Website);
- administer our relationship with you, including creating and managing your account;
- maintain and improve our Website;
- measure performance;
- develop new products, features, and Website;
- better understand the preferences of our customers;
- provide personalized Website, including content and ads;
- provide you with, and improve, relevant marketing offers or information from us or relevant third parties;
- facilitate your participation in our surveys and promotions;
- respond to legally binding requests from law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or other third parties;
- defend, protect or enforce our rights or applicable terms of service;
- to prevent fraud or the recurrence of fraud;
- assist in the event of an emergency; and
- comply with applicable law.
We may also combine your personal information collected through various sources, including information collected through our Website, and develop a customer profile that will be used for the purposes above.
We may retain personal information for as long as we have a business need to do so, including, for backup, archival, accounting, and/or audit purposes.
We may use personal information to create non-personal information. We may use non-personal information for any legitimate business purpose. We may retain non-personal information for as long as we have a business need to do so.
4. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share personal information with our third party service providers, suppliers, vendors, and business partners to help us:
- with the uses described in the How We Use Information section above;
- with our marketing and promotional projects, such as sending you information about products and Website you may like and other promotions; and
- comply with your directions or any additional consent you have provided us.
We may share personal information with law enforcement and regulatory authorities or other third parties as required or permitted by law for the purpose of:
- responding to a subpoena, court order or other legal processes;
- defending, protecting or enforcing our rights;
- assisting in the event of an emergency; and
- complying with applicable law.
We may also transfer or assign personal information to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, or liquidation. If we are involved in defending a legal claim, we may disclose information about you that is relevant to the claim to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, the associated legal proceedings.
We share non-personal information with third parties as reasonably necessary to meet our business needs.
5. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your personal information. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your equipment to our servers. We store personal information that we have collected in secure operating environments. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your personal information to you. We try our best to safeguard personal information once we receive it, but please understand that no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you suspect an unauthorized use or security breach of your information, please contact us
as soon as possible at email@example.com
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Website are not for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. Individuals under the age of 18 should only use our Website with the permission and under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Individuals under the age of 18 should not attempt to provide us with any personal information. If you think we have received personal information from children under the age of 18 that has not been approved by a parent or guardian, please contact us
immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We do not knowingly share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your consent. California residents under 18 years old, in certain circumstances, may request and obtain removal of personal information or content about you and posted on our Website. Please be mindful that this would not ensure complete removal of the content posted on our Website by you. To make any request pursuant to California privacy law, please contact us
8. YOUR CHOICES
We offer you certain choices in connection with our Website.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request access to the personal information that we collect, use, and disclose about you. You also have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your access right. To submit a request, please contact us at email@example.com
Deleting your personal information
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to some exceptions. Once we have received and confirmed your request, we will delete (and direct our partners and service providers to delete) your personal information, unless an exception applies. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your deletion right. To submit a request or designate an authorized agent to make a request, please contact us
Updating your personal information
The accuracy of the information we have about you is very important. You may update your personal information by contacting us.
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to our Website. If you provide us with your e-mail address in order to receive communications, you can opt-out of marketing emails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of our emails and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that certain emails may be necessary for the operation of our Website. You will continue to receive these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
If you wish to minimize information collected by cookie or beacon, you can adjust the settings of your device or browser. You can also set your device or browser to automatically reject any cookies. You may also be able to install plug-ins and add-ins that serve similar functions. However, please be aware that some Website may not work properly. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
Network Advertising Initiative
Certain websites you visit may provide options regarding advertisements you receive. If you wish to minimize the amount of targeted advertising you receive, you can opt-out of certain network advertising programs through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out Page. Please note that even if you choose to remove your information (opt-out) you will still see advertisements while you’re browsing online. However, the advertisements you see may be less relevant to you. For more information or to opt-out of certain online behavioral advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info
Additionally, many advertising network programs allow you to view and manage the interest categories that they have compiled from your online browsing activities. These interest categories help determine the types of targeted advertisements you may receive. The NAI Opt-Out Page provides a tool that identifies its member companies that have cookies on your browser and provides links to those companies.
Do Not Track
Some devices and browsers support a “Do Not Track” (or, DNT) feature, a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers, which is intended to be a signal to websites and Website that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites or online Website you visit.
Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online Website you visit through our website respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for information on their privacy practices.
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPS
10. CONTACT US
||2100 Geng Road, Suite 210, Palo Alto, CA 94303